From our walk together last night:
TH: When will your boobs start making milk? I mean, I don't want to be messing around and licking them and have it squirt me in my eye!
Me: Pay-back's a bitch, sucka!
(yes, I did tell him later that the milk doesn't come in until after the baby is born (right???), but I let him squirm for a little bit first.)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I recall my DH asking me the same thing. Sheesh. You may want to tell him that now would be a good time to start reading the book. (Didn't you get him 'the expectant father'?)
LOL!!! This is hilarious!
bwahaha. I can't wait for questions like this. I think my A is still a little shell-shocked.. he hasn't thought much past our first appt yet. :)
freaking hilarious!!! and after the baby's born, that's definitely something that can happen, just fyi. He's nto completely off-base. ;)
Post a Comment