So fun to see the line get darker and darker! Pics are from 10 to 13 DPO (today).Fun Times #2:
I must be either overwhelmed with the last four days we've had or starting to get hormonal. I was watching Top Gun this morning, waiting for TH to wake up, and it made me cry. Seriously.
Ice Man: You are still dangerous....but you can be my wingman any time.
Maverick: Bullshit. You can be mine.
Me: sob
Fun Times #3:
We made a name list! Obviously it's entirely possible that Sprout's name will be something totally new and different than what's on the list, but these are the top names we've come up with after about 11 years of talking about this (it was always one of our favorite ways to kill time on road trips home to see the family when we were in college). And the best part is you can vote on it! Click on the box in the right column and sound off.
Fun Times #4:
Yesterday TH worked on finishing the nursery while he insisted that I take a nap. (There are so many great things about that sentence.) All that's left is painting the stars and putting in the chair rail, and TH's working on the stars as I type! I'll post some pictures as soon as it's presentable (we're still waiting on getting the new carpet put back in). We are so glad we got a jump start on this a month ago! Our families are coming into town this month and not only do we need to get the dresser out of the hallway, we are so excited to show them a room that is already so nearly complete!
So right now we're just enjoying all the fun times this pregnancy has brought us so far. We know it won't all be so easy and entertaining, and we are grateful for the smooth and exciting start!



5 comments:
Wow.. look at those lines change! Mine started so dark (NOT because we are having twins, thankyouverymuch) so I missed out on that particular fun time. I bet that was exciting to see them get darker and darker!
I'm so glad your first 4 days of this crazy ride have been so wonderful!
Here's to the next 8 months bringing the same joy!
lol I love your pee stick timeline. :)
So glad you're having such good times. Enjoy the ride. I'm still so excited for you!
You are so much farther along with this process than I am. I'm almost 15 weeks pregnant and haven't done anything and you've got a full-on nursery!!
Take a test in like a week and a half! Sometimes the test line will show up before the control and it will be super dark. (confession: this kind of makes me want to go take one).
Oh, and you're totally ahead of me on the nursery too. Y'all can come over here when you're done and start working on mine. ;)
Post a Comment