Dear Google,
Screw you. When I google something totally obscure and add "+ pregnancy symptom" to it, I'm trying to justify to myself why I am insane. Why I am making shit up. Why what I'm feeling could not possibly have anything to do with maybe being KU. I am looking for sanity.
I am not looking for you to return pages that actually say that this obscure, insane thing could possibly in some cases be considered an actual pregnancy symptom. You comb through 1 bagillion pages--of course you're going to find SOMETHING that says that. I imagine there's at least one page on the internet that links any symptom you could possibly imagine to pregnancy.
So, Google, screw you. I needed a swift kick in the quite-making-shit-up pants, not a pat on the back and an encouragement to keep falling farther down the phantom-symptoms rabbit hole.
Now I have to find another way to keep sane. For another two whole days. Crap.
Sincerely,
Crazy
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment