Because it's too cute not to share.
After TH forgetting about last Friday being "the" day, we got in a big fight and came to the resolution that I need for him to be more involved on his own, not just responsively involved by doing what I tell him. So I emailed him my chart for him to bookmark and gave him another little run-down of what the chart is/does/means.
I got this email from him this morning:
Wow, your temperature dropped a lot last night! Were you cold, or did I just not snuggle enough? Thanks for letting me be involved with this stuff. Love you,
TH
So. Freaking. Cute. Not just that he remembered (yay!), but that he said "letting me be involved" instead of something more along the lines of "getting me involved" or "making me be involved" or "shoving this crap down my throat."
I love that man.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
awwww.. what a great gesture from a! :)
Awwww--cute!
How sweet!
What a sweetie.
that's about the most awesome thing I've read all day!
so sweet that i have tears in my eyes. i love love.
Post a Comment