Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best. Site. Ever.

Yes, yes, I know 9:30 is early for the second post of the day, but this is awesome.


It gives all the "symptoms" people reported feeling along with what DPO they reported feeling them on.

The top 10 pg symptoms:
  1. overall fatigue/exhaustion (hmmm...now that you mention it, I AM a little tired. It could be that TH and I stayed up late battling it out over the new awesome Scrabble board I got for Christmas...or...)
  2. tender breasts (nope, nada this time. Strike 1. Boo.)
  3. mild/dull cramps/pressure in abdomen (I WAS feeling crampy yesterday! And I was like, WTF, it's too early for AF cramps. Hmmm...)
  4. gassy (OMG, soooo gassy last night! I LOVE that I can blame my farting on being possibly pg. Too bad my sister doesn't have the same excuse...)
  5. nauseated (no, but if I had eaten that baked potato yesterday, I might have been, and then I could have blamed it on the baby.)
  6. bloated (Yes! It came with the gas last night! And maybe I like to think I'm just getting more and more permanently bloated all the time. Yes, that's why my clothes don't fit anymore. I'm just perma-bloated.)
  7. leg/backache (not lately, but there was that time last week after doing the weight class. Can I have symptoms before ovulation?)
  8. sensitive nipples (No. Strike 2. Booo!)
  9. headache (Ha! I actually mentioned the headaches in my last post, before I even looked at this list. Yes!)
  10. breasts feel heavy/full (My breasts are too small to ever feel heavy or full. Strike 3? Stupid List. Who cares? I had more hits than strikes! For sure KTFU!)
And just to make doubly sure, let's check the magic 8 ball:

3 comments:

BeckO said...

LOL.

I heart you.
More hits than strikes.. YES!

Unknown said...

LMAO!

Mary Catherine Urban said...

FYI- you are officially bookmarked and checked daily.
FYI2- when you do have sore nipples (I never got them), your readers would like to be the first to know.