This is the view from the doorway.
This is the wall to the right of the doorway.




The back wall of the room.
These are the letters TH painted for Ali.
The view of the far side of the room from the recliner.
The poem over the changing table.
The closet area.
And the final touch . . . a "Starry Night" night light.



6 comments:
I love it! The wall colors and star pattern on the bottom half are just awesome!
You guys did such an amazing job! The letters look GREAT! Way to go, A!!! :)
Alina will love her nursery!! Can't wait to see her in it.
Wonderful job on the nursery! I love the stars on the walls!! How did you guys do those?! Ali is coming sooo soon..I know you two are super excited!
Jen-my husband actually did them all by hand! He drew stencils into cardboard of different sizes and then traced the stars onto to the wall w/ pencil. Then he taped around the main edges of each star (but just taped straight across each tip b/c it was to much of a hassle to tape around the curved edges) and painted. Then he went back and touched up all the edges and curved tips by hand. :-)
The nursery is beautiful!
It is awesome, I love it.
Post a Comment