This post is alternatively titled, "The Glamor of the 3rd Trimester."
On Lumps:
My stomach is no longer the smooth, round beach ball it has been for the last several months. Ali is getting so big in there, she's starting to poke out all over the place. A butt up here. A leg over there. A foot or elbow to the side. It's starting to look and feel like a cat in a pillow case.
On Drips:
Have I gotten messier? Has pregnancy made me a sloppy eater? I swear I dribble more now than I ever did pre-pregnancy. I wonder if it's because I have to sit a full foot farther back from the table than ever before, or if this is simply some strange manifestation of pregnancy brain for me . . . pregnancy messy eater syndrome.
On Leaks:
It's true. I hate to admit it, but I leak now. No, not a steady flow (it's NOT amniotic fluid, so let's all relax). It's just a little wet spot in the front of my undies when I have to go pee really bad (which is about every hour or so), especially if I sneeze when I have to go pee really bad.
I'm a lumpy, drippy, leaky pregnant woman.
Hawt.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
bwahaha at "cat in a pillow case"! That's a perfect comparison.. and now whenever Camy pokes out from all corners of the belly, I won't be able to keep myself from picturing her as a funny little kitten.
Man I was unprepared for the leaking. I have to wear pads constantly and nursing pads. Craziness!
Post a Comment