I have been so fortunate this pregnancy to have not only one, but TWO outstanding photographers take maternity pictures of me--one as a trade for services, and one to simply get more experience and build her portfolio out. Their styles are as different as they are innovative and breathtaking--how wonderful that I have pictures in both styles with which I can document this amazing and brief time of my life!
And from Azini Photography (*note: you can check out the rest of the sneak peeks (haven't gotten ALL the pictures yet...) AND some pictures of our nursery (gasp!) if you follow the link):
GOR-GEOUS! K, I loooove the photos. Your bump is just beautiful!! And I'm excited to finally see some pics of the nursery - you guys have done a great job! So cute!
I'm a baby wearing, breastfeeding, disposable diapering, working mom. The Hubster is a foreign-born, funny-as hell romantic who makes me believe that dreams can come true. And our kids? What can I say? They makes my world go round.
4 comments:
GOR-GEOUS!
K, I loooove the photos. Your bump is just beautiful!!
And I'm excited to finally see some pics of the nursery - you guys have done a great job! So cute!
Can't wait to meet Ali!!
Great photos! I love the cats checking out your baby bump. Too funny!
LOVE the one with the kitties!! :) You're beautiful, momma!
You look beautiful and you've got the cutest baby bump ever :) Those pictures are fantastic!
Post a Comment