Monday, October 25, 2010

Blogging Milestone!

I logged in this morning to check my feed for my Monday-morning updates on all my friends in real life and in the blogosphere (NOT to blog myself, since Lord knows the only thing I have to write about this  morning is how I had to do daycare drop off today and there is a REASON moms don't do the drop-offs, especially pregnant, in-the-midst-of-weaning moms, and how I burst into tears when I made it back to my car, the sound of my baby's cries and tears still echoing in my head because of COURSE on the morning I had to do the drop-off, the normal teacher wasn't there and baby girl decided the new teacher was clearly the most horrible thing EVAH) . . . where was I? Oh right. I logged in just to catch up on everyone else, and there I saw it:

50 followers!

50 people who are actually interested in what I have to share about our simple, crazy little lives. I'm flattered and humbled.

I tried to think of a fitting way to thank you all, to involve you and celebrate you. Since I don't do giveaways, how about an ask-anything post?

So here you go, friends. Here's your chance to ask me anything you've ever wondered about me, my daughter, my husband, my family, my in-laws, my cats, my job . . . or anything else. I promise to answer openly and honestly (as long as your question isn't asking me to reveal our address or my social security number).

Ask away . . . and thank you for following!

11 comments:

Gwen said...

What's your favorite indulgence?

MrsBro... said...

I haz questions: )

What is the one baby item you are most looking forward to using again with the new babe?

What is the one baby item you are Least looking forward to using again?

What is your go to way to unwind?

Dream job?

Dream vacation?

Favorite book?

imavera said...

What's the biggest challenge to being married to someone from another culture/country? the best part? How do you think that it impacts your parenting?

Sara Savat said...

Do you have any gut feeling about the sex of Baby #2? Are you hoping for a boy or girl? If you have a preference, why?

Lisa said...

Describe your feelings when you first met your husband.

Katie said...

Any name ideas for the new baby on the way? =)

Steph said...

How did you choose Ali's beautiful name?

Mandy H. said...

If you could do anything right this very moment (not including the obvious spend time with your beautiful little girl or husband) what would you do if you could just drop everything? Just for you!

Mandee

Shell said...

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Does Ali get to see them often?

Lil'Misa said...

Is there anything you are going to do differently with baby #2? If so, why?

Stef said...

Now that you have another little one on the way, do you have any dreams of how you want to see your children interact as siblings?