Thursday, October 28, 2010

No, No, No

Baby girl has taken to dropping food over the side of her high chair.

We're working on it.

At first we shook our heads. Then she started holding the food out, shaking her head, and then dropping it.

Funny girl.

Then she started holding the food out, saying, "uh oh!" dropping it, and then holding her hands up innocently, like, "ohmygosh, what happened?"

Ha.   Ha.

Last night at dinner, she dropped an orange slice over the side.

"Alina!" I said in a stern voice. She gets her whole name when she's in trouble.

She looked up at me, waggled her finger, and said, "No! No! No!"

It's hard to discipline when you're laughing.

4 comments:

Shell said...

You have to video this!! She is so cute!

Jocelyn said...

Yeah, we have the same deal. Dh always tries to be firm saying NO. But I've just started ignoring, that seems to work better! The 'no,no,no' is pretty funny though.

imavera said...

I feel you on this. Oh, how quickly they learn that humor is their best strategy against us parents. Way too smart.

Julie said...

I want video, too!! This is hilarious!