Monday, October 18, 2010

Since we haven't come out on FB yet...

Here are the plethora of FB status updates that I've wanted to make, but couldn't.
  1. Have reached that stage where I just look fat. Good times.
  2. Cruel pregnancy joke: when you are insatiable but the thought of food makes you want to barf.
  3. Would like to apologize to work; the baby has eaten my brain. Hope that meeting went well.
  4. Would like to apologize to my husband; the baby has eaten my brain. You can't tell those clothes are dirty, I promise!
  5. Would like to apologize to the cats; the baby has eaten my brain. I'll feed you twice to make up for it.
  6. Has discovered the cause of baby brain: my body is trying to run a large program in the background, making all other systems operate more slowly.
  7. had forgotten how powerful pregnancy is as an excuse for giving voice to my inner crabbiness. I promise not to use these powers for evil. Muahahahahaha
  8. already feeling the guilt set in that I'm not paying enough attention to Dos because I'm too busy playing with Uno...and that I'm not paying enough attention to Uno because I'm so tired from trying to build Dos. Le sigh.
  9. Ah, old wive's tales, how I love and loathe thee. 
  10. That's one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet.

No comments: