This weekend:
- I remembered that I can't eat lunch meat.
- I remembered that I can't have caffeine . . . or chocolate (sob).
- I remembered that I can't clean the litter box.
- I remembered that I can't drink a beer to unwind.
- I remembered what it feels like to be SO NOT HUNGRY one minute and then FEED ME RIGHT NOW the next.
- I remembered what it feels like to be restricted, to wonder, should I be doing these push-ups? Should I be spraying this insect poison? Should I be getting up early to go run?
- I remembered that I need to be a lot more diligent about making sure my prenatal prescription is filled.
- I remembered what it feels like to want to go to bed for the night at 8 p.m.
- I remembered what it feels like to have a secret that you want to shout from the rooftops.
- I remembered what it feels like to wonder if anyone can tell.



2 comments:
Congrats! I was in Chan's birthing class with you :) Not sure if you remember me, but I think you're the only person whose blog address I somehow picked up. Anyways, so happy for y'all!
You are freakin' adorable! I can't wait to read your preggo adventures in rssn prose!
Also, I have a friend who is about as far along as you are in her pregnancy in your neighborhood who runs every couple of mornings. Its a group of 3 girls but she's slowing down and may need a new running buddy to pace with if you are interested. :) Its WAY early though, like 5:45am. I think she will keep running for the next 2 months or so.
Post a Comment