It's emails like these that make me LOVE my husband.
There was a post on the 2nd tri board about the stupidest thing you have cried over. Now, as I mentioned previously, I feel like I've been in a weepy stage the last week or so. But these girls have me beat, hands down . . . crying because there was no lettuce on her Wendy's sandwich for example. So, I emailed the post to TH with the subject line, "See, I'm not crazy . . . "
His response, with my inner commentary marked in red (*note: some nestie names have been changed to protect the innocent):
Wow! You're nowhere near those crazy girls. In fact, I have to complement the almost total lack of unprovoked crying on your part. The whole wasp family thing was totally my fault though, sorry. Yuck to communal wasp orgy houses =p. Points for reference back to funny weekend event that makes me smile again.
Btw, did you see how big *Nestie1* l looked in her 24 week picture? *Nestie2* and *Nestie3* look about the same as you, so I hope you realize you're not huge, but beautifully and radiantly perfect. Points for being snarky and gossipy and complimentary all at once!
I love you,
S.
P.S. I'm sorry for being a comprehensive and unmitigated ass yesterday. I won't do it again for as long as possible. Points for quoting great part of favorite movie Pride and Prejudice.
And yes, his email made me tear up. A little. 'Cause he's funny and always manages to say the exact right thing to make me smile. So maybe the stupidest thing I've cried about is a funny, snarky, gossipy, sweet email from my husband.
But I won't be telling him that. ;-P
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think I'd really like TH. He's a funny guy. :)
Post a Comment