Hey there kiddo! It's week 12! Can you believe it? I get weekly email updates telling me all about what's going on with you in there, and here's part of what this week's said:
The most dramatic development this week: Reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements.
Wow! You are one amazing baby. I wish I had a window into your little world so that I could see all this going on. Out here, you're starting to make my stomach pooch out. I can wear baggy clothes and still just look like I have a beer belly, but if I wear anything fitted, you can definitely tell there's more going on than an addiction to cervezas!
In other news, your dad left this morning for his first business trip away since we found out about you. Thankfully he's only gone one night--it has definitely been harder having him gone than it used to be! I went to the grocery store after work today and almost started crying in the frozen food aisle because I suddenly missed him so intensely. He has one (or maybe two) longer trips before this fall, but after that you'll be around to keep me company in his absence.
Anyway, congrats on week 12. Have fun with your reflexes!
Love,
Momma
PS - Happy Texas Independence Day! You don't know it yet, but you are going to LOVE being a Texan!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YAY!!! 12 weeks.. by most definitions you're through the first trimester! You and Cosmo made it and I am SO HAPPY for the whole C family!!!!
Hooray!
Post a Comment