No AF and 2 negative tests = 3 no's = not a happy camper.
If I'm not, let's freakin' get this show on the road already. IF I start AF tomorrow, TH will be away on business CD18-25. That means we'll have ONE shot next month the morning he leaves, and that's only if I O on CD18 like I did this month, which I know is such a long shot.
If I am, well body, it's not a nice trick to play on me, especially on a weekend we're having to deal with TH's parents and my sister all having an "off" weekend. I don't know if the tears on the way home were just pent-up stress from the visits or heartbreak over having to try again.
Somewhere, from one side or the other, I need a yes.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry it was a weekend of "No" for ya. I know you'll find your "Yes" soon. (hug)
It ain't over till AF rears her ugly head!
I'm so sorry you had a disappointing weekend. :(
I'm sorry you had a stressful weekend! I hope you get your answer soon.. And you know I hope it doesn't involve AF.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment