10. I get one more month of my life to just spend with DH and nobody else--lots of alone time, sleeping in, going out spontaneously, etc.
9. I will get one more paid week of maternity leave since my due date for future child will be after my 1-year anniversary with my company.
8. We have one more month of no car payments.
7. We have one more month of saving up for down payment on new car(s).
6. Chance of being able to go to S. America with TH in the spring has gone up.
5. I enjoyed the hell out of my Dr Pepper this morning.
4. The Super Target by my house is scheduled to open in May of next year, and I will for sure be able to register there now.
3. It feels good to relax about splurging on the party tonight and not to have to worry about saving every penny for baby.
2. I will be able to focus at work and actually get stuff done for at least another 2-3 weeks.
1. I can eat as many brats and black forest ham sandwiches and drink as many beers as I want to tonight!!
Onto cycle 4. Prost!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Well, crap. I'm sorry.
I love your attitude though, hon!
I woke up thinking about you this morning (sorry if that sounds stalkerish) and wondering what today would bring for you and A.
Best wishes this go-round.
Damn.
:( I'm sorry that this wasn't your cycle. But, your attitude is amazing. Still wishing you lots of luck for this cycle.
Post a Comment