Just because I didn't want the sadness post at the top anymore.
I'm not excited yet. I'm not hopeful yet. Those will come in a couple of weeks.
But I'm not sad anymore. Sometime between then and now, it slipped away.
Now I'm just waiting, in limbo between the low and the high.
And that is not the greatest place to be, but definitely not the worst. It's a blessing to continue to play the game this month, and I don't want to waste any time taking that for granted.
CD6.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This must be a day for shifting perspectives. :)
I'm glad your sadness post isn't at the top anymore.. I was sad for your sadness. Glad it subsided and I hope you are out of limbo very very soon!!!
Glad to hear the sadness to gone, and I hope that joy is right around the corner for you.
(wishing comments had an edit function)
I meant: "the sadness IS gone."
Post a Comment