Tuesday, January 19, 2010

She Must Have Really Missed Me

No, not baby girl. Aunt Flo.

She must have reeeeaaaaallly missed me.

What other reason could there possibly be for her returning to my life only 12 weeks after I gave birth, even though I have been exclusively breastfeeding the entire time? Or for her coming back two weeks later? Or for her returning again three weeks after that?

And she doesn't seem to care that her arrival scares off my milk supply. Selfish biyotch.

I just keep telling myself it's 'cause I'm so lovable, and she just missed me THAT much during the year she stayed away.

That and to be thankful that it means I'm not pregnant again.

Even so, Flo, I'd be okay with you lengthening the intervals of your visits back to pre-baby-girl levels. Really.

1 comment:

Dawn E said...

Isn't she awful?! I'm considering birth control (even though my tubes are tied) just to have a little sense of control over her apparent disregard for all plans/calendars.

(The word verification, funny enough, is "So right")