Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Alina in 3D

As mentioned in the previous post, this last Saturday we took our families to a 3D/4D ultrasound. True to form, baby girl was camera shy and spent the 45 minutes hiding her face behind any body part she could use, including her legs and feet. So while we are just going to have to wait to meet her to find out once and for all what she looks like, I am already in love with her adorable toes, chubby hands, and awesome arms.

Besides getting to see Ali in such round detail, the most amazing part of the appointment was . . . HAIR! That's right folks, Ali officially has hair. Hair! Fairly long hair in fact. Enough to stick out from her head in a little tuft. It seriously blows my mind. There is HAIR in my abdomen. Hair. Isn't that wild???

Enjoy the pics. I know I'm in love with them.

Here I am with my foot up over my head. What can I say? I'm running out of room in here!
Check out my big toe! It's the only part I can really stretch out anymore...
Here's my arm, mom. Don't you just love my cute little fat wrist??
I like to explore my little world with my hands. Hmm . . . what is that? Oh! Another hand!
Check out my guns, mom! I'm going to grow up strong, just like you!
Ok, I'm done with the photo shoot. Time to hide my face behind my legs AND arms!

No comments: