Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beauty Queen, Bits, and Belly

To make up for the woeful lack of pictures lately . . . enjoy!

Here is a shot of our little Beauty Queen. TH doesn't like when I call her Skeletor, so I've switched to this less literal, more flattering moniker. Perhaps you can see why I was calling her Skeletor at first...and why "Beauty Queen" is, at least for the moment, a bit tongue-in-cheek.

Here's a shot of our beauty queen with her mouth open (note for those not pros at deciphering ultrasound pictures: her head is tilted down and to the right, and her mouth is opening toward the left edge of the picture). The tech said, "Aw, she's yawning!" I said, "EEK! Er . . . I mean . . . uh . . . yeah . . . cute!" You can also see the rest of her measurements at the bottom of the picture. As you can see, her legs and head are measuring several days ahead of her body. Looks like we have a long-legged, big-headed beauty queen on our hands!

And here's the money shot! Everyone talks about the three lines that indicate girl . . . I'm not sure what it means if there are FOUR lines. I guess that's why our doc gave us a "200% chance" of her being a "her!" The thoughtful doctor also drew in a cute little baby butt for us, just to give some context.

And finally, here's our most recent belly shot. It's not our standard Sunday-night picture (I try to wear the same clothes for that one so that comparisons are easier), but TH called me a MILF for the first time, so I thought it appropriate to document the outfit that he found so appealing. :-)

No comments: