Thursday, November 13, 2008

Funny Point Reached

I found it! The point at which it gets funny. And I'm not even saying that sarcastically. I mean it. This cracks my shit up.

The "pregnant man" is pregnant again with his second child (story). His children will be 15 months apart.

So this MAN got pregnant again with his second child in less time than I've been able to get pregnant at all. (EDIT: I have now been educated about the difference between transgender and hermaphrodite and understand that this actually isn't a MAN, but someone who was born female and didn't identify with that sex, started taking male hormones, and had surgery to remove his/her breasts. However, the original irony remains that someone who took TESTOSTERONE for 9 years was able to get pregnant four months later using internet-bought sperm and a syringe, and here all this time I've been trying to do things the "old-fashioned way." Maybe THAT'S the problem! Maybe I need to use the advances in technology!)

I mean, if you can't laugh at that, you won't laugh at much anymore.

Thank God I'm laughing. :-)

2 comments:

BeckO said...

Glad you can laugh about it.

Juicy said...

actually, I think the 1st kid was born at the end of June and they are saying this 2nd kid will be born mid-June. So that makes them less than a year apart. Irish twins.