Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Work!

TH got his SA results back from the doc and she said everything looks normal! You could almost see the worry lift from TH--the thing he has been most worried about for years has finally been lifted from his shoulders.

AND,

I got my first crosshairs! This month we started charting, so while there's no reason to assume I wasn't ovulating before, this month we have visual proof that my body is working exactly the way it's supposed to.

So, we have two healthy reproductive systems. Now I just have to focus on my mantra this month: "Trust the process."

CD 21, 3 DPO.

4 comments:

BeckO said...

Hooray!!! When you posted about the crosshairs I was wondering if you got the SA results back yet. SO glad to hear that!!!

Again (and again and again): GOOD LUCK!!!!

:)

Tabatha said...

Congrats on the good news!!

MrsMonkey said...

What awesome news! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news! Congrats on both accounts. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! :)