Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This One...

There was a point in my relationship with TH where I realized, very clearly, that this man had the potential to either make me profoundly happy or wretchedly miserable. I knew that if things didn't work out, I was going to be very, very hurt. It was that moment when I sensed that our relationship had moved from casual high school dating to serious, I'm-actually-in-love status.

I had that same realization about this cycle yesterday.

This cycle has the potential to make me wildly happy, or very, very hurt. Because of things happening in the world around me, I have placed a great deal of hope on this one. It'll either pay off, or it will completely crush me.

Only time will tell.

CD 22, 4 DPO.

8 days to testing.

4 comments:

BeckO said...

I vote for the "wildly happy" result.
You'll remain in my prayers.

((HUGS))

So.. testing next Thurs, is that right?

A/K said...

Yep, Thursday. Or, if I freak myself out, Friday. But I gotta know before Sat. so I know what kind of celebrating/self-medicating I'll be doing at our Oktoberfest party. :-)

BeckO said...

I was thinking about the FJHH and whether or not you will be partaking... you better show up regardless. If you get your BFP we can all toast to you and your non-alcoholic beverage! :)

A/K said...

ooh, right! I'll show up regardless...maybe I'll just test there at Chuy's so I can have peer support. Wouldn't that make for a great story? "Baby, I found out I was pregnant with you in the bathroom of a bar at a Tex-Mex restaurant."