When googling alarming information about the potential bacteria in the soft serve ice cream you just ate, take a second to also google aforementioned ice cream to make sure that it was, in fact, soft serve.
Apparently the shake I had was "made with real ice cream."
Apparently "soft serve" does not mean just keeping real ice cream in a soft, semi-melted state so that it can pour in a long, poo-tube looking way.
Apparently, I need more sleep so that I can function as a calm, rational, level-headed adult.
After the rough 24 hours I've had, I think I'll stop for a shake on the way home.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
...had to go get some soft serve ice cream after reading this post...to heck with the risk!
Also, totally not the first or last time a pregnant woman flips her lid without valid back up. ;)
Post a Comment