Here's the sneak peek from the family maternity session we had done over the weekend (that I blogged about here, somehow conveniently mentioning the lack of shower but leaving out the "bath" I took by wiping myself down with Wet Ones while I got dressed. Oh yeah.).
You know a photographer is good when she can make this momma (on any day) and my amazingly-awesome-but-cranky-mc-crankypants-that-day daughter look so fantastic!!
I am in awe.
Here's her blog if you want to check out her other fantastic work.
I cannot WAIT to see the rest.
The challenge will be picking the ONE photo to keep. I'm sure I'll post again here when it's time so that y'all can help me decide. :-)
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You look gorgeous!! Your family is beautiful and I'm jealous :)
I love them!! You guys make such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment